top of page
The Town of Homer sold these two 1906 wooden buildings to the Louisiana Trust for Historic Preservation, who then used a revolving fund to stabilize, renovate, and prepare them for sale to new owners.
For Information on the building on the Right - click HERE
For Information on the building on the Left - click HERE
bottom of page